Thursday, June 11, 2009

It's a Boy!

Today Mandy and I went for her checkup and ultrasound and we got news that we're having a boy. All the inside workings have developed great. They figure he weighs about 9 ounces and is roughly 7 to 8 inches long. His heartrate is around 146 bpm. The first 2 pictures are 3D photos taken and the rest are normal ultrasound photos. You can see the imbilical cord loop around his left side in the first photo. The Second photo shows his right side with his right elbow. So cute! We're so happy and looking forward to him joining our lives.


2 comments:

  1. So cute!!!! I can't wait. I'm glad you guys finally put new stuff up! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elton!! We are so exicted for you guys, yo!! We can wait. Keep us updated. Your guys ultrasound pics are amazing. They are so detailed!! I was a hermit while I was pregnant but if Mandy isn't we should go do something together... All four of us. James and I are so GOOD, like competition good, at mini golf. You wanna challenge?? (I am too lazy to sign in so fyi this is Randi and James.)

    ReplyDelete